Improvements, demands for new components

Coordinator
Oct 29, 2008 at 8:17 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to start a discussion thread to give anybody the opportunity to ask for new improvements or even components. So feel free to express yourself.. 
Mar 22, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Hi Ivaleriu,

the datameter apllication ( transversal.nemox.fr/dadameteronline )is really interesting for me because first I need a graph representation like this for my studies and second it is  marvelously animated. Is it possible to realize this dadameter with "Silverlight Bag of tricks"?  I haven't found a way but I'm new to silverlight programming.

Or is it planned for the future? 

Thanks a lot

Jubi

Coordinator
Mar 22, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Hi. In fact it was planned for the past :) . But, because of my new job ('i'm in a 3 months period test) i've leaved this project for a while. I'll take it back sooner. (in about 3 weeks.
May 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Hi,

unfortunately the link http://transversal.nemox.fr/dadameteronline isn't available any more. May be it is transfered.

Any planning for the future :-)  ?  

Let me know if I can help, I have some experience in vb and asp.net

kind regards   

jubi

May 19, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Hi Ivaleriu,

At my first look at your project of dadameter,I was attracted by the amazing animation of the jumping nodes,I got quite interested in it.

Now I work for a project with a personal relationship extracting, I want to use silverlight to draw my website,and your work gives me a lot of inspiration.I wonder if there is a detail of the graph you have draw,can the Border Bo added by you change to some usercontrol I have draw?Can I get more infomation about the animation how the border moves?

I really appreciate your help very much!Thank you!